- Consignors receive 70% of the final sales price. Items can be selected by the consignor to be marked half off on Saturday only.
- Consignor checks are mailed within 2 weeks of the end of the sale.
- Consignors need to sign up for a drop off time on either Monday, September 11 or Tuesday, September 12. You can sign up for a drop off time by logging onto your consignor account.
- A $5 registration fee is required to participate in the sale.
- Consignors may shop at our pre-sale free of charge. You may not bring a guest with you to pre-sale. Guests may shop at the time that is open to the public but will have to pay a $5 fee.
- All items need to be picked up by 3 p.m. on Saturday, September 16 or they will be donated to charity. We are not responsible for any items left behind after pick up. If you come to pick up and don’t see an item in our pick up pile, please ask us. It is advised that you do not send someone else to pick up your items. We find that this is when items are left behind because the person picking up for your doesn’t know all the unsold items to look for.
- We are not responsible for items lost during the sale due to tags that may fall off or pieces that go missing.
- Entering items online and printing tags will be cut off on Monday, September 11 at 2 p.m. After this time you will no longer be able to access our tagging system.